Third Grade Blogs
Fourth Grade Blogs
Blogging is more than just writing one or two words, or even just a sentence. Here are some tips to help you become an expert blogger.
When you write a comment, try to . . .
1. Acknowledge the author.
2. Agree or disagree and tell why.
3. Be appropriate.
4. Be polite (even when you disagree).
5. Give details, ask a question, or add information.
6. Write comments that relate to the post.
7. Comments should be more than 1 or 2 sentences.
When you write a post . . .
1. A quality post is more than 2 or 3 sentences.
2. Write to create a conversation. Your goal is to get others to make comments on what you post.
3. Create a "catching" title to get people's interest.
4. Pull the reader in with your first sentence. Entice them to want to read more.
5. Provide details.
6. Have a strong conclusion - you can even end with a question to encourage conversations.
7. Be polite and appropriate.
8. Make sure your post is related to learning.